- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our Site. When using our Site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Information about uswww.scio-capital.com is a Site operated by SCIO Capital LLP, a limited liability company (‘We’ ‘us’ ‘our’ ‘firm’). We are registered in England and Wales under company number OC349474 and have our registered office at 6th Floor 130 Jermyn Street London SW1Y 4UR, United Kingdom. Our main trading address is 30 Broadwick Street, W1F 8JB, United Kingdom or such other trading address as is displayed on the ‘contact us’ page from time to time. Our VAT number is 219 8427 83. We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (‘FCA’). We are an asset management company.
Changes to our SiteWe may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
No reliance on informationThe content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.